ASICS GEL-NIMBUS 20 MENS BLACK CARBON
Enter your email address and we'll email you as soon as the item is back in stock
The GEL-Nimbus 20 is celebrating 20 years as a staple shoe for Neutral runners. It features a NEW 3D print in the upper combined with gradient mesh, allowing for more room in the toe area, whilst also providing flex and support through the midfoot. This fluid skin upper is designed to adapt to the runner's foot, while strategic overlays seamlessly wrap and support the foot throughout any run. Top this off with Flytefoam and Spevafoam in the midsole for a plush and cushioned ride in a lighter seamless package.
Item number: T800N.001
At A Glance
- 3M Reflective
- AHAR Heel Plug
- AHAR Rubber Sponge Outsole
- External Heel Clutch
- FlyteFloam™ Midsole Technology
- Gender Specific Cushioning (Women's +3mm)
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology
- Guidance Trusstic System® Technology
- I.G.S® Technology (Running)
- SpEVA® 45 Lasting
- Spevafoam Topplayer
Click & Collect In Store: Free- Pay online and collect in-store in as little as 6 hours^.
- There's no additional cost to Click & Collect your order, and no delivery charges.
- No minimum or maximum purchase amount or product size.
- Your order will be ready for collection from your nominated store *during business hours, subject to availability.
- You will be contacted directly via your provided contact details once your order is ready to collect.
- Beat the queues! Click & Collect orders will be held for up to 21 days.
Same day dispatch for all orders placed before 11am.
|NSW / ACT||1-3 business days||FREE*|
|VIC / QLD||1-3 business days||FREE*|
|SA / TAS||1-3 business days||FREE*|
|WA / NT||1-3 business days||FREE*|
*Free delivery applies to orders over $150. Please allow additional 1-4 business days on top of the above allocated times for regional areas.
This product qualifies for 30 day free returns
1800 954 491
(Mon to Friday 9am-5pm EST time)
7 Day a week
Find the right answer
Go To FAQs
- 83%Better than expected
- 83%Very Supportive
- 100%Fits Large