How to Click & Collect
It's easy! Simply browse the website and find the products you want, then follow the steps below:
- Select your size.
- Select 'Click & Collect' then enter your postcode & search radius and click 'Check'.
- The closest stores to you with available stock will then be displayed, select your preferred store then click 'Buy & Collect In-Store'.
- This will add the product to your cart, and you are free to browse and add other products to your cart.
- Once you are ready to complete your order, click the cart icon in the top right corner to review your cart then click 'Proceed to Checkout'.
- Now complete the order by entering your personal details and payment information.
- Once you have successfully placed your order, wait for us to send you an email telling you your order is ready, then simply go to your selected store with your tax invoice (which we send via email) and your photo ID (so we know it's you!) to grab your fresh kicks! Please note: If you need to nominate someone other than yourself to collect the order, we require prior contact to our Customer Care team. We may request to see the credit card used or speak to the card holder at any stage. The nominee will also be required to show a form of I.D.
- Please note clothing and some accessories are not available for Click & Collect.
- To keep our customers and our teams safe, many of our NSW, VIC and ACT stores are not offering Click and Collect at this time. Please contact our Customer Experience team on 1800 954 49 for further assistance.
Once your order is placed, our in store team will be notified and they'll get busy preparing your order! Once it's ready we'll send you an email letting you know and you can come and collect!
|SHOP MEN'S||SHOP WOMEN'S||SHOP KIDS|