NEW BALANCE M996 V3 MENS WHITE
Enter your email address and we'll email you as soon as the item is back in stock
Sizes can vary by style and by brand, so getting the right size for you can be a little tricky. It’s important that you have the best shopping experience possible, which is why we’ll do the hard work for you with our size converter!
Need help with school shoe sizing? Measure up using our easy Back to School size guide here
- New Balance
- New Guard
- On Running
Your game is next-level with the 996v3. Dominate the court with New Balance’s first ever knit, nylon-infused upper: an innovative, form-fitting fabric design that is heat-fused for strength and durability to help support you during intense match play. Stack that with newly-improved PROBANK stability technology that utilizes performance-driven data to guide your foot during lateral cutting movements and a REVlite midsole for lightweight cushioning.
Item number: MCH996P3D
At A Glance
- Nylon-infused upper
- PROBANK stability technology
- REVlite midsole
- Heat-fused fabrication
Click & Collect In Store:
- Pay online and collect in-store in as little as 6 hours^.
- There's no additional cost to Click & Collect your order, and no delivery charges.
- No minimum or maximum purchase amount or product size.
- Your order will be ready for collection from your nominated store *during business hours, subject to availability.
- You will be contacted directly via your provided contact details once your order is ready to collect.
- Beat the queues! Click & Collect orders will be held for up to 21 days.
Same day dispatch for all orders placed before 2pm (AEST).
|NSW / ACT||1-3 business days||FREE*|
|VIC / QLD||1-3 business days||FREE*|
|SA / TAS||1-3 business days||FREE*|
|WA / NT||1-3 business days||FREE*|
*Free delivery applies to orders over $150. Please allow additional 1-4 business days on top of the above allocated times for regional areas.
This product qualifies for 30 day free returns
1800 954 491
(Mon to Friday 9am-5pm EST time)
7 Day a week
Find the right answer
Go To FAQs