The Athlete's Foot Promotions
CLUB MED FAMILY GETAWAY COMPETITION
Tuesday 24th - Monday 14th October 2019.
Thanks to Club Med and The Athlete’s Foot
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
- Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- The Promoter is The Athlete’s Foot Australia Pty Ltd ABN 57 001 777 582 of 719 Elizabeth St, Waterloo NSW 2017.
- The promotion commences at 10:00AM (AEST) on Tuesday 24th September 2019 and closes at 11:59PM (AEST) on Monday 14th October 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- The Australian Winner will be announced within 48 hours of the competition ending on @theathletesfootaustralia Instagram page.
- Entry is open to all Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 years or older.
- Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related companies are not eligible to enter.
- This is a skill-based competition.
Entry into the Promotion
- To enter, eligible Australian entrants must follow @theathletesfootaustralia on Instagram and then visit www.theathletesfoot.com.au, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page and input the requested details, including but not limited to: Full name, a current valid email address, phone number, postcode, gender and answer the following question: In 25 words or less tell us what your family GIVES A FIT about?
- Only 1 entry per person is permitted.
- The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
Drawing of Entries
- The winner will be selected based on the creativity of their entry on Friday 18 October 2019 at 2:00pm (AEST) by representatives of the promoter at 719 Elizabeth St, Waterloo NSW 2017.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via phone and email within three (3) business days of the draw and their name will be published on www.theathletesfoot.com.au from 25th October 2019.
- Prize is valid for a 7-night stay for 2 adults and 2 children (17 years old and under) in superior rooms at the winner’s choice of Club Med Bali Indonesia, Club Med Bintan Island Indonesia, Club Med Kani Maldives or Club Med Phuket Thailand.
- The holiday must be booked within 1 month before departure for high season and 3 months before departure for low season.
- Prize valid until 1 November 2020. Blackouts over peak travel periods apply, including but not limited to Christmas and New Year, school holidays, Chinese New Year and Golden Week, and other peak travel periods.
- Prize includes return ECONOMY airfares for 2 adults and 2 children [from the winner’s nearest Australian capital city].
- Prize also includes a $500 The Athlete’s Foot gift voucher.
- Prize EXCLUDES transfers, local expenses, tours, rental gear, exclusive honeymoon package, additional child-minding services, spa treatments, motorized sports and other activities that are available at extra cost.
- The minimum total prize pool value is AUS$8,400.00 based on the recommended retail value.
- Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services.
- A prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoter.
- It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner accepts the conditions of use of that prize.
- If the Prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute for a Prize of equal or greater value, subject to any State regulation/approval. The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize or redemption of the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by any applicable Australian law (in which case, that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
Entry Details and Privacy
Right of the Promoter to Redraw
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. For any prize that remains unclaimed at 23.59pm (AEST) on 30th December 2019, a second draw will be conducted by the Promoter on 10th January 2020 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any written direction given under applicable law. Any winners determined in accordance with clause will be notified by email by within 2 business days after the draw and their names will be published on www.theathletesfoot.com.au within 7 days after the draw.
Lightfeet Socks - Buy three (3) for the price of two (2)
Offer is valid from 10th – 30th September 2019..
- Free pair equivalent or lesser value purchased
- Offer valid to Lightfeet Performance Socks Only
- Offer excludes Lightfeet Invisible, Casual, Business and Kids Comfort socks.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with MyFit Rewards Vouchers.