Terms & Conditions
By registering for The Athlete’s Foot School Rewards Program, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The Program is conducted by The Athlete’s Foot Australia Pty Ltd ABN 57 001 777 582.
- The Athlete’s Foot will donate $5 from every pair of shoes purchased from your local The Athlete’s Foot store as nominated on your registration form by any of your staff, students or members of their families to your school.
- All they have to do is nominate your school at the time of purchase for the sale to be counted towards the Program Rewards.
- Your school agrees to promote the Program to students and families in school communications, including the newsletter, website, app, social media, as part of orientation days, posters in your uniform shop, at school events and around the school.
- When promoting the Program, you must use the promotional materials prepared by The Athlete’s Foot and sent to you from time to time.
- The Program Rewards will be awarded to your school in February and August each year, via the redemption option nominated by you on the registration form (or as varied by agreement).
- You will permit representatives from The Athlete’s Foot to attend at least 2 school assemblies per year to present the Program Rewards.
- A representative from your school must attend a planning meeting with a representative of The Athlete’s Foot at least once a year to map out the activations and support by the school for the Program.
- You agree that The Athlete’s Foot may use your school logo on its website, social media and other channels in connection with the Program.